Given that the College is closed due to the risks associated with coronavirus, the academic calendar for this semester has been revised and adapted to the exceptional situation we face for the year 2019-2020.
Consequently, the academic calendar for the winter semester is modified as follows:
- gradual resumption of classes from March 30;
- cancellation of Good Friday holiday (April 10);
- Easter Monday holiday maintained;
- withdrawal of exam period;
- suspension of pedagogical days;
- end of semester set for June 5 (deadline).